The Ghosts of Electricity


don't open e-mail from me about "beach photos"- it's "phishing"
X
Inbox
X

Reply
fromBarrie Thorne [email address redacted]
    
toMary Hatfield Henderson et al [email address redacted]
dateMon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:58 PM
subjectdon't open e-mail from me about "beach photos"- it's "phishing"
signed-bygmail.com
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
hide details 6:58 PM (20 hours ago)
Dear folks on my gmail "contacts"list,
Alas, I have somehow been hacked. If you get an email from me asking you
to see some photos from the beach, DELETE IT.  If more mayhem occurs, I'll
take appropriate action. 
My apologies,
Barrie


--
Barrie Thorne
Professor  of Gender & Women's Studies and
 Professor of Sociology
University of California, Berkeley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whore of Rhodes

These Bland White Men Are Movie Stars For Some Reason

Somebody is Waiting in the Hallway