February Resolutions

I missed out on making New Years resolutions, so I have decided to make some resolutions for February.
  1. I will post here every day.
  2. I will read a poem every day. (I have already failed this resolution.)
  3. I will read Heart of Darkness. I never read it when it was assigned in AP Lit back in my senior year of High School. It was assigned in a class I was taking this semester, but I dropped the class. But I'm still going to read it, by reading 2-5 pages every day until I finish. It's short so I think this is my most manageable resolution.
I'll check back in March to see how well I'm doing. How your face did grow, we'll never know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whore of Rhodes

These Bland White Men Are Movie Stars For Some Reason

Somebody is Waiting in the Hallway