God Code Fractionation Interviews Obviously

B: We used to listen to "The Adventures of Blasto McGee"
and imagine him cleverly foiling the dastardly machinations
of Astro W. Chandler.

N: I remember it was Ralph Dannigan as Blasto McGee - I
really have to credit him for everything in my life
because he made me want to be an astronaut, that was my
interest in space initially.

B: We imagined. We visualized, that's what we did - because
you could only hear. I think that's where it started. That
writerly tendency.

So why didn't you become a visual artist? Like a painter?

B: Well you got me there. I suppose I was trying to create
a God code and you broke it up. Well now, I think...
textualization isn't the write word though. It's visualization...
but it's visualization of text. Do you dream in text?

N: Of course I didn't become an astronaut, but then if I
did I couldn't tell you much about millisecond pulsars.
And I actually didn't stay with the astronaut space adventure
for long, only a couple years. I quickly became entranced
by the deeper phenomena we can see up there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whore of Rhodes

These Bland White Men Are Movie Stars For Some Reason

Somebody is Waiting in the Hallway